Camp Wannado is looking for After School Team Members to join our team! We are looking for individuals who want to work in a professional atmosphere to provide our students with a structured, safe, fun and positive environment.
Camp Wannado is always accepting resumes and cover letters. We are an after school program located in Broward County.
Notice: Camp Wannado is a Drug-Free Workplace. We are committed to maintaining a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps its employees, students and visitors safe from harm.
For this reason, Camp Wannado has adopted a drug-free workplace policy in accordance with Florida Statue, 440.101 and 440.102.
Our philosophy is to provide a quality enrichment after school program that inspires creativity, motivates the mind and ensures a safe, fun and affordable environment for our children.
Requirements for Camp Wannado Counselor Position:
· Must be 18 year +
· Must have High School Diploma/GED
· You will need to be fingerprinted
· Must be able to work Monday –Friday 2:00-5:30/6:00 &
Early Release Days at 11:00am
· Must have CPR/First Aid within 90 days of employment
· Must have DCF 45 Hours within 90 days of employment
Please submit the following to email@example.com
1. Cover Letter (Please include Which Campus you are interested in)
We will send you an email or contact you via phone to schedule an interview.
We look forward to welcoming potential applicants!